Wednesday 28 October 2015

Our Group's Concept Proposal





The morning was very slow as I didn't get to bed in time I went to bed at 12 instead of 11 which is the time I usually go to bed around. So I wasn't on the ball as I normally was I had Lauren at my side to help me though which was good. The group I was in consisted of Grace, Mimi and another girl who I couldn't remember the name of. We were given the task of coming up with a collection of something we liked so from yesterday our group chose to base our collection of seasonal birds. So we brain stormed some ideas of how we could present our collection as a group. I had a cool idea of making a tree that was central and had all our birds on. I got this idea from some posters I saw in some gift shops in Zoo's. Along with this idea I had the thought of different drink flavors of a certain brand and the way they're all arranged on posters and adverts. However this other girl had a different idea of how to present our theme of seasonal birds instead she suggested having a box with our own each individual bird inside. 

Our groups theme was based on Seasonal Birds this varied from Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. As a group we had brained stormed our concept idea, Which was to create our own each individual Seasonal Bird depending on what season we chose. Our original plan was to put them all on a tree (a family tree of birds) which would be medium sized. Our display would demonstrate a sense of position and variety and shows that as a group we've been collective.  

That morning we got given some cameras that we were going to use to take some pictures of the birds and wildlife around us in the park. I knew straight away which one to go to. I went to the Tothill Park as it was close and there was lots of space to roam around and take pictures of the wildlife. 

Our group decided to change our original idea due to our 3D box project. So Instead we made our own each individual tree where we put our bird on. I made a castle where I made a tissue paper parrot to put inside my box. I only had a certain amount of time at the end to add the finishing touches i.e the blossom. The other thing was to make it look summery. So I added some more artificial grass (Sponge). 


This was the outcome I had... 







No comments:

Post a Comment