Thursday 14 April 2016

Reflective Development Plan

My skills are creating samples in my sketchbook, I could improve this by making a creative piece that involves samples in my sketchbook. Photography is different from what I've been doing because its taking pictures of things you find interesting rather than researching or trying out different artist techniques. 

Because its different I have to change some of the things I'm doing. I've made a list of things below.

Because Im interested in trains it would be a good idea to add photographs of trains in my sketchbook. 





My Key skills/ Reflective Development Plan

. How to make my sketchbook creative
. How to create final pieces
. I’ve learnt how to work in workshops
. I’ve learnt how to research artists
. I’ve learnt how to make GIFs
. I have a portfolio in Art and Design
. Welding 
. Scale drawing 
. How to work independently


Skills I could improve on

. Artists research
. Decorating my sketchbook
. I have a portfolio for art and design
. Get better at recording and showing my development from the start to my final piece. 

. I could improve on my photography
. Learn to experiment with different artist techniques in my work relating to artists that I've researched. 

Personal Development Plan


Target
How
Support/Resources
Target Date
Achieved

To improve sketchbook layout
I would create page designs to decorate each page in my sketchbook
The internet
Ongoing  


Practice more photography

I would take photos when I’m out and about
A camera
By the end of the course


To update my portfolio
I would add my latest work to the portfolio
New artwork I have created
By the time of applying for university


To show progression in my sketchbook
I would plan more and document from my initial idea to my final piece.
Lecturer or a teacher to help guide me through my work
Ongoing


Learn to experiment with different artist techniques
Do more experimenting with materials and techniques
Go to all the different workshops Internet and sketchbook
Before I design final piece

Artist research and improve my research skills

Go on the internet and research into different similar artists
The internet and listening to feedback on my work
Ongoing







No comments:

Post a Comment