Thursday 5 May 2016



This was a website that I created. I started off at the home page where I'd change the background picture. The picture I knew had to be something related to art so I got the image from the photo options they had. I came across this one which looked like my kind of thing. I liked the position of the paint pallet in the corner and the blank piece of paper for the title so I went with this one.





































I could see the page was looking blank so I decided to include a picture in that would go along with my website so I found an image of a paint brush. I then added my phone number for people who want to contact me including where I live on the map.



http://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php Website Address.

LawrenceArtist.Weebly.com








No comments:

Post a Comment