Friday 13 November 2015





For this project we were taught by Tweeney and it was part of homework for our favorite items project. We were given a certain deadline to complete this homework and during that time we would be able to design what ever we liked but make it human like so for example I chose to base mine off Dyson so I chose to do a head with some eyes on with an X covering the boy's mouth closely followed by the Dyson's cyclone for the head piece. It was all about making something you see in everyday life and converting it to make it so it would be more human like. Inventing cool designs we could use from things we see around us, I chose to base mine off Dyson vacuum. So as I was drawing I was wondering how I could change it so it would be most Dyson/human like as possible, and I decided to use the Dyson's cyclone for the top part of my drawing I chose the cyclone because it's the most recognizable part of the vacuum itself and It makes things seem tall. Next time I would make a more full drawing of what I intended, using more body parts of the Dyson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment