Saturday 14 November 2015

Escher 

We had been given some homework set by Tweeney which was to create a title page on Escher with his information. I decided to be more creative with mine, as it was the first page of my sketchbook that I'd really started to involve color. So I used a layer of blue followed by some purple, after I gave it a very smooth effect. I then later sponged some silvery white to create this almost cloud in the center. I thought that It would be good If I involved a candle in with the page too as it would act really well with the background, It reminds me off the light that candles reflect on walls in the corner of the room. I used large amounts of paint to make the candle as 3D as possible. Closely followed by Escher's see through globe.

  



This was a drawing I done later on Unfortunately I decided to miss out the Escher's reflection so I shaded some of the transparent sphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment