Thursday 26 November 2015

This morning a fun one as is every morning, though this morning out of any morning I woke up to the sound of ringing. I decided to ignore it as it rang through I hadn't notice much to my weary sight of vision that my clock said 10'o clock, this could only mean one thing that this call could either be coming college or who I originally excepted it would be Mum. To my surprise it was my mum this was reassuring as my mum had something to tell me as I knew it it was that college had tried getting through to me but my phone was off due to my every night power saving device. 

I reassured her that I was getting dressed as I was on the phone and that I would be in college before 11. So off I went grabbing my usual mp 3 player. When I stepped out the door today I was lucky to come across the 24 bus route that got me to college in lots of time. 





Body Photography




When I got there I wasn't too surprised that We were doing photography as we worked on our photo shooting of our favourite objects with Corrie last lesson. This was going be to be a great chance to work on my photography techniques. 

The task was to take photos of people and try to take as many different angle shots of them so for example their shoulder or body parts that weren't sexual but weren't too revealing. To help us we could try to change the lighting that hits their body parts. That would make it more unusual. 

I had a good chance to get an idea of what ideas I could use and how to go about taking the shots. As I was wondering what shots I could take and use, I was thinking about my picture frame that wasn't yet complete. I had only a couple of sessions to complete it and my head was a panic of how to complete in time. I was watching Grace of Mimi and I noticed the angle Mimi was sat while Grace was taking the photos and this gave me an idea of what angle to take at. Suddenly before I had time to think I took the camera off Grace who had it and took a photo of Grace's feet and leading up to her knees. The angle was a good shot but it wasn't one of my best, so I went with an ear shot of Grace's glasses stem with her hair behind her ears. I wanted to give off a sense of mystery of part of the person it was that took the picture of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment