Saturday 14 November 2015

Our favorite Items project for this we had to come up with mini colleges of our item and make them look different to each other. Lucy our teacher gave us 5 bits of card each, when it came round to designing our object we all had some great ideas. I came up with one that was like blue paper for the edges and the corners of my pencil sharpener rubber along with some string to make the M on the "Maped" stand out. 
The drawing underneath is of my Pencil sharpener/ rubber design. 

On the next bit of card I was wondering what material I could use So as I was rummaging through the box of supplies that Lucy had given us. I came across a bright yellow roll of shiny sheets. I noticed some other colors so I chose each of them at random so I could see what colors worked best with each other. I never really intended whether the colors I had chosen were going to match my original pencil sharpener rubber design. This was going to be a Pop Art styled Pencil Sharpener Rubber. 



I then went over in Fine Liner for the details




No comments:

Post a Comment