Tuesday 17 November 2015

It was English Today and I had arrived on time, thank God. I saw the tables were rearranged so their were two big tables and half the classroom was warden-ed off, and all went very quick in my opinion, Stella had given us a task of continuing our Children In Need Radio Recording that we were going to be planning what we were going to say in the Radio Recording. We had watched a Children In Need sponsor advert and they had used a catchy slogan of "Put on your ears", which was one of the things they wanted me to do to be part of the fund raising activity. I took some inspiration from the video in terms of a catchy slogan, I had been given a sheet of paper to prepare my radio recording. 

Lauren my teaching assistant gave me a start, the start was a beginning which was going to explain about the Children in need purpose, and the middle which was going to be about a poor family living in a house, and the ending being the "Buy a Pudsey Badge" and finally the final picture with the website address followed by the telephone number and website links. 

It was then time to put my idea with someone else's and straight away a boy with blonde hair told me his idea about this old woman called Gertrude who lost both her legs followed by her arm. He used my name of Pete as one of her sons that lost his hand due to a lorry accident. These were stories we were then going to bring together to get people on our side in terms of money giving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment