Saturday 14 November 2015




My Final Piece Pencil Sharpener/Rubber



The Final project was all about creating your special object using special styles. We had to make our final pieces as 3D as possible, So I chose to do an example piece of what to come in my sketchbook where I'd painted the sharpener using colors along with sharpening's on top. The outcome was great. However Tweeney said that their was room for improvement in terms of making it 3D.

For the Final Piece I had made this smaller version of this one I did in my book I had only a certain amount of time to complete it. I drew a picture template of the sharpener on my piece of paper, I used some bin liner for the plastic bit of the sharpener as it was shiny like the sharpeners plastic and there was a lot of it so it never ran out. For the sharpeners case I had used some polystyrene for the rubber as they were white like the rubber itself. I had used some blue shiny paper for the sharpeners case. I had to layered it with glue to make sure it all stuck down. I felt like overall It wasn't what I'd hoped for in terms of 3D and an exact model of my real sharpener. 

No comments:

Post a Comment